Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
What is Universal Design for Learning?
Information Sharing Resources
Interactive WhiteBoard Resources
Social Studies Support
Multiple Means of Representation
Multiple Means of Expression
Multiple Means of Engagement
Math Resources and Supports
Learning Math with Virtual Manipulatives
A professional article from
CITEd Research Center
Technology = Math Success
A Technology & Learning article on using technology to support math instruction.
Instructional Strategies to Increase Accessibility
© Education Development Center, Inc. 2007
Accessibility in Mathematics
Making Math Work
- by Harry Grover Tuttle,
Technology and Learning
, March 15, 2007 "Educators can turn to technology to help their students grasp difficult math concepts."
The software does the job of the pencil. It moves to the right spot on the "paper", guided by the user, and inputs the answers that the user selects.
- a collection of
lessons,calculators,and interactive worksheets created to assist students and teachers of algebra.
Mathematics WWW Virtual Library
- from Florida State University, this virtual library offers many links to math websites for all ages.
a collection of over 100 Java-based activities designed for either group or individual exploration into concepts from middle school mathematics.
- a free online resource for math practice and testing. Many students use the site for extra practice. There is no need to register.
National Library of Virtual Manipulatives
online interactive manipulatives for grades K-12 designed to help students visualize and apply math concepts: Number Concepts & Operations; Algebra; Geometry; Measurement; Data Analysis & Probability.
free instant support for math computation - K-12 provides support for the computation process as well as an alternative to paper/pencil for showing work.
Word Problems for Students
- Practice word problems online with hints provided if help is needed, and answers for self monitoring. Designed for grades 5 through 12.
Roman Numeral Conversion
- free converter from and to Roman Numerals
Free Interactive Math Activities
- Percentages, fractions, shapes, trigonometry, and more!
Math in Daily Life
- explore how math can help us in our daily lives. In this exhibit, you'll look at the language of numbers through common situations, such as playing games or cooking. Put your decision-making skills to the test by deciding whether buying or leasing a new car is right for you, and predict how much money you can save for your retirement by using an interest calculator.
Create a Graph
- free online tool, no downloads needed
- free action packed site for elementary and middle school students. Practice math skills, play logic games and have some fun!
- Graphing calculator free download
Math Tools to Support Diverse Learners
Specific tools include
Computer-based manipulatives, including converters, calculators, and simulations, Equation editors, On-line lessons, and games
Links to additional
online math resources
for students and teachers.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"